Let's connect:

Monday, October 19, 2015

LOVE | ILYB


Thank you Lord for letting me marry and do life's journey with my BEST friend!
I am truly the luckiest girl that I have a man who loves, respects, protects, provides and genuinely care's for me on a daily basis...
Your capacity to love me more and more blows my mind each and every day!
No amount of words will ever be able to express the love and gratitude I have for you Babe!
You are the light in my world that no amount of darkness can overcome...
Thank you for working tirelessly everyday so that we can have a good life.
I have never been happier than I am right now and I owe it entirely to you!
I pray God blesses you with the best of the best! You absolutely deserve it.

In Love with you Babe, Forever!
Love always... Your Wife Xo

#AppreciationPost
Post a Comment