Let's connect:

Thursday, August 27, 2015

TUMBLR | HIMYNAMESVEE


I love tumblr! I've used it as my online inspiration board for years now and will continue to do so for years to come! I'm obsessed with re-blogging food pics, outfit posts, vacation spots, shoes, quotes, makeup looks and pretty much anything that looks glamorous and fabulous! Its the perfect 'memory bank' for saving outfits you like, or shoes that are dope because you can always go back and see what it is that's tickling your pickle... which will then help you shop accordingly haha

If you wanna check it out... just click on link below:

www.himynamesvee.tumblr.com

As always, I hope something on there Inspires you =)
Happy Friday Eve FAM! Yay its nearly the weekend!
Sending you so much Love! Xo

(If you have a tumblr please leave link below so I can go follow you and check it out!)
Post a Comment