Let's connect:

Saturday, August 8, 2015

L O V E | PLUS SIZE FASHION INSPIRATION!

Seriously... can we all take a minute just to marvel at how amazingly STUNNING these beauty's are? Killllllling it in the fashion and blog industry with their fearless and perfected steeze! These ladies continue to represent the plus size community to the fullest and prove day after day and post after post that 'fashion has no size'!!!!

Im always so inspired by these love's and if I find more plus size bloggers that im obsessed with then i'll def do another post and share! In the meantime I've posted some of my favourite looks from Gabi of Gabi Fresh, Chante of Everything Curvy and Chic and Tanesha of Girl with Curves. These ladies give me Liiiiiiiiiiifffffeeeeee! Come through ladies with your bad selves =) Love, Love, Love!!!

Show them love: (click on the links below)




I thought id also include some websites that carry plus size line's in case you ever need to find a cute outfit:

ASOS: Asos Curve

Boo Hoo: BooHoo Plus

Torrid: One Stop Plus

Forever21: F21 Plus Size

City Chic: City Chic Boutique

I hope you enjoy this post and until next time... Stay beautiful!
All my Love & a million hugs! Vee oX

Please feel free to g+1 this post! Thank you!
Post a Comment