Let's connect:

Saturday, April 18, 2015

INTERIOR DESIGN INSPIRATION | GHOST FURNITURE

My OBSESSION with Ghost Furniture is real people and completely out of this world! So much so that I had to create a "Ghost Furniture Inspiration" post for other freaks like me who are in loooove with this transparent goodness! 

It wont be everyone's cup of tea. I'm well aware of that. I think some may think its tacky or cheap looking but I am OB-SESSED!!!!! It's Clean. Modern. Fancy. Edgy and I want & need similar pieces! I think the transparency is very reminiscent of crystal why it looks fancy to me haha eh I dont know... All I know is I LOVE!

What are your thoughts? Yay or Nay?

*If anyone see's any Ghost like furniture around Australia that is purchasable please let me know!*

Until next time... All my Love, VEE xo



Feel free to comment, follow via google link (side bar) or click on the g+1 (google like) button! 
I Appreciate it, Love yall!
Post a Comment