Let's connect:

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

BEAUTY | SEPHORA HAUL


On Sunday my husband and I hopped on the train and headed to the city for a bit of retail therapy! I have been waiting for so long to go back to Sephora and when I tell you I was literally hyperventilating out of excitement hopping off the train because we were getting closer... hand on my heart im not even kidding! lol Aint no shame in my game haha My makeup obsession is just so freaking real! You can tell Sephora just opened up in Sydney aye! Americans you's are so lucky to have Sephora, Ulta, CVS etc I hope slowly they all make their way to Sydney!

I went in with a list of things I wanted (serious business) I always make note of what I really want to try out (especially if the reviews have been amazing) that way when I go shopping there's no chance of impulse purchases that could potentially be a waste of money! I have a few impulse purchase buys just sitting pretty on my desk barely used! zzz 

Anyway I was a woman on a mission, a kid in a candy store and I was determined to find the items I wanted in the CORRECT colour for me. Last time I walked out with 3 different foundations that I was told were the right colour's for me by the workers and found when I started wearing them that they definitely were not! Aint nobody got money to waste with wrong colour selections! (I actually just found out though that you can get a refund for any purchases you are not happy with but only lasts for 30 days! I think thats freaking amazing!) I've already used every product and no joke they are all amazing!!! (product list below)



1. Anastasia Beverley Hills Contour Kit: Medium to Tan

2. Tarte: Clean slate poreless primer

3. Anastasia Beverley Hills: Dip brow Pomade in Ebony
Anastasia Beverley Hills: Eyebrow Gel in Clear
Anastasia Beverley Hills: Brow wiz in Ebony

4. Kat Von D: Lock it tattoo foundation in 64 (full coverage)

5. Kat Von D: Lipstick in Lolita

6t. Kat Von D: lock it powder foundation in 64

7. and I got a free makeup bag and skin cleaning products for spending over a certain amount!

If you want a review on any of the above items please let me know in the comments below and I will be sure to have that up by the weekend! Ok saving again so I can splurge again haha....

Until the next post! I hope all is well and beautiful in your world!
Sending you so much hugs and kisses...Love, Vee xo

(Please feel free to g+1 this post if you liked it. Thank you!)
Post a Comment