Let's connect:

Monday, February 16, 2015

STREET STYLE | GWEN, BEYONCE, KIM


I dont know about you but I love, love, love seeing what people wear on the streets and off stage just as much as I love seeing their on stage ensembles... if not MORE!

I thought since it's my second job (self employed) to stalk celebs and what they wear all day everyday why not share some of them on here! 
Street fashion excites me lol No joke!

Now its no secret that im OBSESSED with Beyonce and Kim but Gwen Stefani is such a favourite of mine that I rarely pay homage to but I was reminded of how dope she is with her outfit at the grammy's! She's been around since I was little and still killing it!

I'll be posting Street Style posts every Monday going forward so be sure to come back and check them out!

Until next time! Love yaaaaaa... Vee Xo

Post a Comment