Let's connect:

Sunday, February 1, 2015

3 HEALTHY SMOOTHIE RECIPES!

Im so excited about this post! I wanted to share x3 smoothie recipes I found online and have been looooving lately. They're the perfect summer drink's and not only are they soooo easy to make, theyre delicious too!

I think they the make for an awesome breakfast idea for those on the go or could even be meal replacements too. I like making mine the night before and grabbing it on the way out the door. They're inexpensive to make and are filled with nutrients and yummy healthy goodness!

Tip's: Pour your liquids in first that way itll help the blender blend everything out a little easier.
Also instead of adding ice, freeze all your fruit. I couldn't find any fresh pineapples or mango's to freeze so i just used canned fruit and it worked just as well!


*Thank you to my amazing husband for helping me prep my little photo shoot! Youre amazing my hun & Im so lucky to have such a supportive dude in my life! Xo

My fave is def the yellow smoothie, the touch of ginger just made it for me. So good. 

I hope you enjoyed this post! Be sure to try these out and let me know what you think and which one was your fave!

Until next time......... All my love, Vee Xo
Post a Comment